All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.30Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionWhile Western Europe is widely considered to be the most secularized region of the world,this work asserts that, in certain cases, intense religion has manifested itself outside the church through political channels. It focuses on contemporary movements, developing the term missionary politics.
- Author BiographyJose Pedro Zuquete is a postdoctoral fellow at the Minda de Gunzberg Center for European Studies at Harvard University. He has published numerous articles on modernism, fascism, and contemporary populist movements.
- Author(s)Jose Pedro Zuquete
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleReligion and Politics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Noteglossary, notes, bibliography, index
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.