All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.27Trending at £7.14
- £6.89Trending at £7.02
- £6.30Trending at £6.42
- £30.27Trending at £30.84
- £14.62Trending at £14.90
- £28.99Trending at £32.58
- £13.59Trending at £13.85
About this product
- DescriptionIs it ever legitimate to redraw electoral districts on the basis of race? This book examines the theoretical foundations of the Supreme Court's decisions and the ideological controversy those decisions have engendered. It uncovers erroneous assumptions about political identity on both sides of the debate.
- Author BiographyKeith J. Bybee holds the Michael O. Sawyer Chair of Constitutional Law and Politics at Syracuse University's Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs.
- Author(s)Keith J. Bybee
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2002
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight312 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.