All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Hans Peter Dabrowski
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication09/09/2004
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note100+ b/w images
- Weight200 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Translated byDon Cox
- Author BiographyHans-Peter Dabrowski was born in Hanover on 10 August 1946. His father was a metal worker in a repair facility of the German State Railway, his mother was a housewife. His grandparents cane from Posen, therefore the Polish-sounding name. After school he trained as a type-setter, did his military service in the Luftwaffe, married in 1968 and after the birth of his daughter in 1969, moved to the newspaper business. He has remained active in that field to the present day as a production editor. Aviation fascinated him since childhood and he has attended virtually every International Air Display in Hanover. For many years scale modeling occupied his free time, with a special interest in German aviation from the period 1919-1945. In that relatively short time, the leap was made from biplane to jet aircraft. Researching his subjects soon surpassed modeling and became his main interest. From this developed idea of passing on this infomation in suitable form. Since 1986 he has published several articles in modeling and aviation publications, many of which have been translated by Schiffer Publishing.
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.