Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £22.23Trending at £22.73
- £9.41Trending at £17.12
- £9.53Trending at £14.99
- £7.60Trending at £10.03
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.86Trending at £9.61
About this product
- DescriptionPlains folklorist Roger L. Welsch has edited this lively collection of stories by some master yarnspinners - those old-time travelling horse traders. Told to Federal Writers' Project fieldworkers in the 1930s, these stories cover the span of horse trading: human and equine trickery, orneriness, debility - and generosity.
- Author BiographyRoger L. Welsch has written numerous books. He delivers a Postcard from Nebraska on CBS Sunday Morning.
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1981
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight250 g
- Width3404 mm
- Height5182 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byRoger L. Welsch
- Introduction byRoger L. Welsch
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.