All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £6.30Trending at £8.99
- £34.98Trending at £37.75
- £29.78Trending at £30.13
- £72.48Trending at £75.53
- £24.98Trending at £26.99
- £30.27Trending at £33.24
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume explores an important, yet under-researched, area of sentencing law and practice: the use of mitigating and aggravating factors.
- Author BiographyJulian V. Roberts is a Professor of Criminology in the Faculty of Law, University of Oxford and a member of the Sentencing Council of England and Wales. He is Editor in Chief of the European Journal of Criminology and Associate Editor of the Canadian Journal of Criminology and Criminal Justice.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/02/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Law and Society
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight410 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byJulian V. Roberts
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.