All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £9.50Trending at £12.38
- £10.46Trending at £14.43
- £11.15Trending at £12.30
- £10.84Trending at £11.21
- £10.84Trending at £11.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the nuclear encoded genes and their expressed proteins of mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylation, showing how most of these occur in eukaryotic cells, but not in bacteria or archaea. Coverage includes mitochondrial genes and human disease.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/06/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number748
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight736 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byBernhard Kadenbach
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.