CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.01Trending at £12.99
- £8.87Trending at £9.89
- £6.03Trending at £6.18
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.93Trending at £25.79
- £11.71Trending at £12.77
- £21.48Trending at £29.03
About this product
- DescriptionProvides the framework for a non-confessional, mitzvoth ethics-centered and historical-philological approach to the Jewish Bible and deals with the basic steps of an alternative paradigmatic perspective on the biblical text. This book seeks to demonstrate the ineptness of confessional and historical approaches to the Jewish Bible.
- Author BiographyDr. Gershom M.H. Ratheiser is Lecturer/docent at Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet Muenster, Germany, and Director of the Euregional Centre for Jewish History & Cultuur, Enschede, the Netherlands.
- Author(s)Gershom M. H. Ratheiser
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleThe Library of Hebrew Bible/Old Testament Studies
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight769 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.