All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £0.99Trending at £6.99
- £7.62Trending at £10.52
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding on their previous book on the subject, the authors provide an expanded introduction to using Regression to analyze ecological data. As with the earlier book, real data sets from postgraduate ecological studies or research projects are used throughout.
- Author(s)Alain F. Zuur,Anatoly A. Saveliev,Elena N. Ieno,Graham M. Smith,Neil Walker
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleStatistics for Biology and Health
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight2230 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.