Mixed Finite Elements, Compatibility Conditions, and Applications: Lectures given at the C.I.M.E. Summer School held in Cetraro, Italy, June 26 - July 1, 2006 by Michel Fortin, Daniele Boffi, Leszek F. Demkowicz, Ricardo G. Duran, Richard S. Falk, Franco Brezzi (Paperback, 2008)
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.38
- £82.97Trending at £89.09
- £24.23Trending at £25.18
- £23.65Trending at £26.16
- £22.21Trending at £24.28
- £14.93Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.37
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume collects the lecture notes of a C.I.M.E. course held in Summer 2006, when some of the most world recognized experts in the field reviewed the rigorous setting of mixed finite elements and revisited it after more than 30 years of practice.
- Author(s)Daniele Boffi,Franco Brezzi,Leszek F. Demkowicz,Michel Fortin,Ricardo G. Duran,Richard S. Falk
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/04/2008
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number1939
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note4 Tables, black and white; 36 Illustrations, black and white; X, 244 p. 36 illus.
- Weight800 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Volume editorDaniele Boffi,Lucia Gastaldi
- Edition Statement2008 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.