All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £19.56
- £9.24Trending at £9.37
- £26.55Trending at £27.78
- £14.51Trending at £17.13
- £18.89Trending at £20.46
- £24.81Trending at £25.99
- £18.40Trending at £20.07
About this product
- DescriptionMixed-integer nonlinear programming (MINLP) is one of the most flexible modeling paradigms available for optimization; but because its scope is so broad, in the most general cases it is hopelessly intractable. Nonetheless, an expanding body of researchers are interested in solving large-scale MINLP instances. This book deals with this topic.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- Series TitleThe IMA Volumes in Mathematics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number154
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1166 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byJohn Lee,Sven Leyffer
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.