Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.05Trending at £9.98
- £5.51Trending at £6.54
- £38.07Trending at £40.28
- £6.24Trending at £7.25
- £18.09Trending at £19.13
- £6.33Trending at £6.68
- £10.89Trending at £15.48
About this product
- DescriptionThe leading text in the field, this indispensable guide to understanding the mixed jurisdictions is now fully updated and expanded.
- Author BiographyVernon Valentine Palmer is Thomas Pickles Professor of Law at Tulane University, New Orleans and Co-Director of the Eason Weinmann Center for Comparative Law. A leading expert on comparative law, he has taught widely in Europe and is the founder and President of the World Society of Mixed Jurisdiction Jurists.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/06/2012
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1250 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byProfessor Vernon Valentine Palmer
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.