All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £3.98Trending at £4.49
- £17.12Trending at £21.01
- £17.36Trending at £25.01
- £13.58Trending at £18.99
- £11.63Trending at £11.89
- £10.47Trending at £15.99
- £7.51Trending at £10.00
About this product
- DescriptionIdeal for use in graduate courses or by practicing researchers and evaluators, the author puts the research problem at center stage, showing how mixed methods designs can fruitfully address different types of research questions.
- Author BiographySharlene Nagy Hesse-Biber is Professor of Sociology and Director of Women's Studies at Boston College. She is also the founder and former Executive Director of the National Association for Women in Catholic Higher Education. She has published widely on the impact of sociocultural factors on women's body image, as well as on feminist and qualitative research methods. She is codeveloper of the software program HyperRESEARCH, a computer-assisted program for analyzing qualitative data, and of the new transcription tool HyperTRANSCRIBE. Her article Qualitative Approaches to Mixed Methods Practice was the most downloaded article of 2010 in the journal Qualitative Inquiry.
- Author(s)Sharlene Nagy Hesse-Biber
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication19/02/2010
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight352 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.