All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection presents the first scholarly attempt to map the rapidly emerging field of mixed-race literature, defined as texts written by authors who represent multiple cultural and literary traditions. It also situates these literatures in relation to contemporary fields of literary inquiry.
- Author BiographyJonathan Brennan teaches English at Mission College, Santa Clara, California. He is also the editor of When Brer Rabbit Meets Coyote: African-Native American Literature.
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication20/02/2002
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJonathan Brennan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.14
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £8.72Trending at £10.98
- £30.68Trending at £41.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.