Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £48.45
- £23.32Trending at £24.37
- £13.90Trending at £18.98
- £15.48Trending at £18.98
- £8.15Trending at £9.00
- £11.18Trending at £17.11
- £11.54Trending at £14.87
About this product
- DescriptionMixed-signal processing refers to the integration of digital and analog circuitry within computer systems. This book presents the basic methods, procedures, and tools used by such compilers when designing CMOS technology.
- Author BiographyANDRZEJ HANDKIEWICZ is a professor at the Faculty of Computing and Management, Poznan University of Technology, Poznan, Poland. After a brief research leave at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich in the early 1990s, Mr. Handkiewicz returned to Poznan University to become vice dean of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, a title he held from 1993 to 1999. He has published over 100 technical articles in the areas of mixed signal circuits; switched capacitor (SC), switched current (SI), and digital filters; and image compression and processing.
- Author(s)Andrzej Handkiewicz
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/08/2002
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight474 g
- Width167 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.