CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- Author(s)A. Richard Newton,A.Richard Newton,Jou Shyh-Jye,Resve A. Saleh
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/12/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number279
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight791 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1994
- Table Of ContentsPreface. 1: Introduction. 1.1. The Simulation Problem. 1.2. Levels of Simulation for Digital Circuits. 1.3. Levels of Simulation for Analog Circuits. 1.4. Mixed-Mode and Analog Multilevel Simulation. 1.5. Basic Issues in Mixed-Mode Simulation. 1.6. A Survey of Existing Simulators. 1.7. Outline of the Book. 2: Electrical Simulation Techniques. 2.1. Equation Formulation. 2.2. Standard Techniques for Transient Analysis. 2.3. Time-Step Control: Theoretical Issues. 2.4. Time-Step Control: Implementation Issues. 3: Relaxation-Based Simulation Techniques. 3.1. Latency and Multirate Behavior. 3.2. Overview of Relaxation Methods. 4: Iterated Timing Analysis. 4.1. Equation Flow for Nonlinear Relaxation. 4.2. Timing Analysis Algorithms. 4.3. Splice 1.7 -- Fixed Time-Step ITA. 4.4. Circuit Partitioning. 4.5. Global-Variable Time-Step Control. 4.6. Electrical Events and Event Scheduling. 5: Gate-Level Simulation. 5.1. Introduction. 5.2. Evolution of Logic States. 5.3. Characterization of Switching Properties. Subject Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.