CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on mixed-race and inter-ethnic families, this book not only explores understandings of 'race', but also shows, using research techniques with children, how we come to read race. It also considers, through data gathered from teachers and parents, issues relating to the effectiveness of anti-racist and multicultural teaching in schools.
- Author BiographySuki Ali Sociology Department, London School of Economics.
- Author(s)Suki Ali
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/11/2003
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Note10 b&w illustrations, bibliography, index
- Weight464 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.