All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.72
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £19.99
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £12.55Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionMixtecs, Zapotecs, and Chatinos: Ancient Peoples of Southern Mexico examines the history of the rich and complex societies that arose and flourished in the southern Mexican state of Oaxaca.
- Author BiographyArthur A. Joyce is Associate Professor of Anthropology at the University of Colorado at Boulder. He has a Ph.D. from Rutgers University and has carried out field research in Oaxaca since 1986. His current research interests include social theory in archaeology, human ecology, and the origins, development, and collapse of complex societies in Mesoamerica.
- Author(s)Arthur A. Joyce
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- Series TitlePeoples of America
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight494 g
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.