Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £13.77
- £10.99Trending at £12.33
- £12.92Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.31
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe poet Miyazawa Kenji was an early twentieth-century Japanese modernist who is known for his poetry and stories as well as his devotion to Buddhism. This book collects his poetry and provides an introduction to his life and work. It includes poems translated by Gary Snyder. It features a Foreword by the poet Geoffrey O'Brien.
- Author BiographyMiyazawa Kenji (1896-1933) was one of Japan's most important experimental poets. His first book of poems, Spring and Asura, was published in 1924. Hiroaki Sato is a translator and essayist living in New York. He writes a monthly column for the Japan Times.
- Author(s)Kenji Miyazawa
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication18/05/2007
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitlePoets for the Millennium S.
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note9 b/w photographs
- Weight54 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byHiroaki Sato
- Introduction byHiroaki Sato
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.