All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £4.99Trending at £7.11
- £30.89Trending at £34.54
- £29.42Trending at £29.90
- £6.79Trending at £8.77
- £13.51Trending at £14.64
- £36.98Trending at £37.74
- £23.56Trending at £31.94
About this product
- DescriptionWe cannot make progress with human-to-machine authentication without understanding both humans and machines. Mobile security is not simply security ported to a handset. This book addresses these issues. It looks at human-to-machine authentication, with a keen focus on mobile scenario.
- Author(s)Markus Jakobsson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/08/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Computer Science
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note15 Tables, black and white; XIV, 113 p.
- Weight207 g
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.