Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- Author(s)Michael T. Raggo
- PublisherSyngress Media,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/12/2015
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationRockland, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyngress Media,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrated; Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight160 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1. Preparing for Generation Mobile Chapter 2. Understanding Mobile Data Loss Threats Chapter 3. Mobile Security Countermeasures Chapter 4. Ensuring Mobile Compliance Chapter 5. Developing Your Mobile Device Security Strategy
- Author BiographyMichael Raggo (CISSP, NSA-IAM, ACE, CSI) has over 20 years of security research experience. His current focus is threats and countermeasures for the mobile enterprise. Michael is the author of Data Hiding: Exposing Concealed Data in Multimedia, Operating Systems, Mobile Devices and Network Protocols for Syngress Books. A former security trainer, Michael has briefed international defense agencies including the FBI and Pentagon, is a participating member of the PCI Mobile Task Force, and is a frequent presenter at security conferences, including Black Hat, DEF CON, DoD Cyber Crime, InfoSec, SANS, and OWASP.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.