All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionWith so many dominant players in the mobile space, each with its own stack, the thought of developing for all of them is daunting but unavoidable. Strange as it may seem, .NET developers are actually in the best position of all to do just that.
- Author BiographyGreg Shackles is a Senior Software Engineer based in New York City. An active member of the community, Greg speaks regularly at many user groups and regional events. Greg received both Bachelor's and Master's degrees in Computer Science from Stony Brook University. In addition to his passion for technology, he is also an avid fan of heavy metal, baseball, and craft beer, sometimes in combination. His blog, which focuses mainly on .NET and related topics, can be found at gregshackles.com.
- Author(s)Greg Shackles
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.