CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.50
- £6.67Trending at £7.00
- £16.50Trending at £21.01
- £18.04Trending at £19.94
- £14.33Trending at £23.13
- £32.08Trending at £33.84
- £23.56Trending at £26.17
About this product
- DescriptionExplaining how mobile devices can create backdoor security threats, this title specifies immediate actions you can take to defend against these threats. Highlighting the risks inherent when mobilizing data, it supplies a proven methodology for identifying, analyzing, and evaluating these risks.
- Author BiographyStephen Fried is a seasoned information security professional with more than 25 years experience in information technology. For the past 14 years, Stephen has concentrated his efforts on providing effective information security leadership to large organizations. He has led the creation of security programs for Fortune 500 companies and has extensive background in such diverse security issues as risk assessment and management, security policy development, security architecture, infrastructure and perimeter security design, outsource relationship security, offshore development, intellectual property protection, security technology development, business continuity, secure e-business design, and information technology auditing. A frequent invited speaker at conferences, Stephen is also active in many security industry organizations. He is a contributing author to the Information Security Management Handbook and has also been quoted in Secure Enterprise and CIO Decisions.
- Author(s)Stephen Fried
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/06/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuerbach Publishers Inc.
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, 8 black & white tables
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.