All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.18Trending at £27.16
- £15.72Trending at £18.12
- £18.20Trending at £21.59
- £11.90Trending at £17.06
- £16.94Trending at £24.65
- £17.29Trending at £28.12
- £23.56Trending at £40.17
About this product
- DescriptionMobile Learning through Digital Media Literacy proposes media literacy education as a conceptual framework for bridging mobile technologies in teaching and learning.
- Author BiographyBelinha S. De Abreu is a media literacy educator and educational technology specialist in Connecticut. Dr. de Abreu holds a Ph.D. in curriculum and instruction, with a focus on media literacy, from the University of Connecticut. She is the author and editor of several publications, including Global Media Literacy in a Digital Age; Media Literacy in Action: Theoretical and Pedagogical Perspectives; and Media Literacy, Social Networking, and the Web 2.0 Environment for the K-12 Educator. Vitor Tome, Ph.D. in education (2008) and post-Ph.D. in communication studies (2015), is a professional journalist, a teacher trainer (pre-service and in-service), and a researcher on media information literacy and on journalism. Currently he is developing a research project on digital citizenship education involving children (aged three to nine), their teachers, parents, and the community.
- Author(s)Belinha S. De Abreu
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication31/12/2016
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleNew Literacies and Digital Epistemologies
- Series Part/Volume Number73
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight350 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.