All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £18.12Trending at £19.94
- £30.92Trending at £42.69
- £10.68Trending at £12.99
- £9.12Trending at £14.97
- £26.66Trending at £39.99
- £16.97Trending at £27.49
- £24.25Trending at £28.98
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to building mobile Macromedia Flash MX applications for multiple platforms and devices.
- Author BiographyAlan Yeung is the Co-Founder, President, and CEO of Where2Net, a provider of multi-channel software development tools and web applications. Dr. Yeung regularly speaks about wireless technologies and innovations at conference and seminars and is a guest lecturer at San Jose State University, where he teaches courses on Wireless Computing. Dr. Yeung received his MBA from University of California at Berkeley, his Ph.D. and MSChE from Stanford University, and a BSChE degree from University of Wisconsin. Nicholas Pang is the Co-Founder of Where2Net, as well as the Chief Knowledge Officer (CKO). As CKO, Nicholas has been instrumental in building Where2Net's software tools and applications, creating its intellectual property suite, and driving service development around Oracle and Macromedia technologies. Nicholas is a recognized mobile technology expert and has in-depth experience in client and server-side programming for mobile devices. Mr. Pang holds an MSEE degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and a BSEE degree from Arizona State University.
- Author(s)Alan Yeung,Nicholas Pang
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1
- Weight779 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.