Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £144.64
- £40.47Trending at £40.96
- £20.00Trending at £36.30
- £56.83Trending at £57.80
- £22.72Trending at £25.92
- £27.26Trending at £32.79
- £14.56Trending at £20.90
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to encourage library patrons to create their own content and tag it with the library's location. Mobile Social Marketing in Libraries walks you through the process of planning, creating, and sharing mobile social marketing content for your library.
- Author BiographySamantha Helmick is a User Experience and Outreach pundit committed to libraries in their endeavors to adapt tech trends, facilitate resources and invigorate staff who serve users where they exist throughout the community. Samantha is an author, editor and international speaker. She received her Masters in Library and Information Science and Masters of Community Informatics from the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana. As a proud winner of the Iowa Library Association's Quality Time Award, she serves at the Burlington Public Library in Burlington, Iowa, as Public Relations Manager and Twitter guru.
- Author(s)Samantha C. Helmick
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication21/08/2015
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleLibrary Technology Essentials
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight199 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Series Edited byEllyssa Kroski
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.