Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £116.01Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £77.20Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by baham_books
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionA 2004 introduction to digital mobile wireless networks, illustrating theoretical underpinnings with real-world examples.
- Author BiographyMischa Schwartz joined the faculty of Electrical Engineering at Columbia University in 1974 and is now Charles Batchelor Professor Emeritus. He is the author and co-author of nine books, including best-selling books on communication systems and computer networks. His current research focuses on wireless networks. He is a Fellow and former Director of the IEEE, past President of the IEEE Communications Society, and past Chairman of the IEEE Group on Information Theory. He was the 1983 recipient of the IEEE Education Medal and was listed among the top ten all-time EE educators, IEEE survey, 1984. He also received the 2003 Japanese Okawa Prize for contributions to Telecommunications and Engineering Education and the New York City Mayor's Award in 1994 for contributions to computer communications.
- Author(s)Mischa Schwartz
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/12/2004
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight940 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.