All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £21.79Trending at £28.35
- £15.72Trending at £17.39
- £18.66Trending at £18.97
- £15.72Trending at £16.03
- £26.73Trending at £40.08
- £16.77Trending at £27.05
- £17.29Trending at £19.93
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number65
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note105 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 265 p. 105 illus.
- Weight433 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byCarlo Gianelli,Cristian Borcea,Florian Schreiner,Paolo Bellavista,Thomas Magedanz
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
- Table Of ContentsAIRS: A Mobile Sensing Platform for Lifestyle Management Research and Applications.- Crowd-Based Smart Parking: A Case Study for Mobile Crowdsourcing.- Making P-Space Smart: Integrating IoT Technologies in a Multi-office Environment.- Middleware for Semantic Multicast in Spontaneous Multi-hop Networks.- Automotive Proxy-Based Security Architecture for CE Device Integration.- Formalization of a Fully-Decoupled Reactive Tuple Space Model for Mobile Middleware.- NASDI - Naming and Service Discovery for DTNs in Internet Backbones.- An Adaptive Handover Decision Algorithm for Heterogenous Wireless Networks.- A Common Platform API for Android.- Tracommender - Exploiting Continuous Background Tracking Information on Smartphones for Location-Based Recommendations.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.