Mobile and Wireless Communications Networks: IFIP TC6 / WG6.8 Conference on Mobile and Wireless Communication Networks (MWCN 2004) October 25-27, 2004 Paris, France by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Hardback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £152.03Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £72.48Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 20 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.42
- £39.99Trending at £48.20
- £27.44Trending at £28.97
- £108.12Trending at £156.12
- £14.41Trending at £18.92
- £12.75Trending at £12.94
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number162
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note45 Tables, black and white; VIII, 508 p.
- Weight937 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byElizabeth M. Belding-Royer,Guy Pujolle,Khaldoun Al Agha
- Edition Statement2005 ed.
- Table Of ContentsUnderstanding the Interactions between Unicast and Group Communications Sessions in Ad Hoc Networks.- Cross-Layer Simulation and Optimization for Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks.- Improving TCP Performance over Wireless Networks Using Loss Differentiation Algorithms.- TCP Performances in a Hybrid Broadcast/Telecommunication System.- Handoff Notification in Wireless Hybrid Networks.- Selective Active Scanning for Fast Handoff in WLAN using Sensor Networks.- An Analysis of Mobile IPv6 Signaling Load in Next Generation Mobile Networks.- Peer-to-Peer Based Architecture for Mobility Management in Wireless Networks.- Supporting Groupware in Mobile Networks.- RSM-WISP: Roaming and Service Management in Hotspot Networks Through a Policy Based Management Architecture.- Integrated Reconfiguration Management for the Support of End to End Reconfiguration.- Replica Allocation Considering Data Update Intervals in Ad Hoc Networks.- Anova-Informed Decision Trees for Voice Applications over Manets.- Route Stability Techniques for Enhanced Video Delivery on Manets.- A New Smoothing Jitter Algorithm for Voice over Ad Hoc Networks.- On the Complexity of Radio Resources Allocation in WCDMA Systems.- Optimization of Pilot Power for Service Coverage and Smooth Handover in WCDMA Networks.- An Alternative Metric for Channel Estimation with Applications in Bluetooth Scheduling.- Distributed Pairwise Key Generation Using Shared Polynomials for Wireless Ad Hoc Networks.- Collaboration Enforcement and Adaptive Data Redirection in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks Using Only First-Hand Experience.- A Simple Privacy Extension for Mobile IPv6.- A Trust-Based Routing Protocol for Ad Hoc Networks.- Short-Term Fairness of 802.11 Networks with Several Hosts.- RAAR: A Relay-Based Adaptive Auto Rate Protocol for Multi-Rate and Multi-Range Infrastructure Wireless LANs.- A Non-Token-Based-Distributed Mutual Exclusion Algorithm for Single-Hop Mobile Ad Hoc Networks.- The Receiver's Dilemma.- Theoretical Capacity of Multi-Hop Wireless Ad Hoc Networks.- How to Discover Optimal Routes in Wireless Multihop Networks.- Asymptotic Pheromone Behavior in Swarm Intelligent MANETs.- Randomized Routing Algorithms in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks.- RBR: Refinement-Based Route Maintenance Protocol in Wireless Ad Hoc Networks.- Enabling Energy Demand Response with Vehicular Mesh Networks.- Context-Aware Inter-Networking for Wireless Networks.- Performance Impact of Mobility in an Emulated IP-based Multihop Radio Access Network.- Broadcast Services and Topology Control in Ad-Hoc Networks.- Space and Time Curvature in Information Propagation in Massively Dense Ad Hoc Networks.- Cluster-based Location-Services for Scalable Ad Hoc Network Routing.- On Selecting Nodes to Improve Estimated Positions.- Energy-Efficient Multimedia Communications in Lossy Multi-hop Wireless Networks.- Analyzing the Energy Consumption of IEEE 802.11 Ad Hoc Networks.- Energy-Efficient Reliable Paths for On-Demand Routing Protocols.- Minimum Power Symmetric Connectivity Problem in Wireless Networks: A New Approach.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.