All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in clear, accessible prose, this book will be invaluable for students and scholars in the fields of political science, social movements, anthropology, Latin American studies, and labor studies.
- Author BiographyPaul Almeida is an associate professor of sociology at the University of California, Merced, and the author of Waves of Protest: Popular Struggle in El Salvador, 1925-2005.
- Author(s)Paul Almeida
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication18/07/2014
- Series TitleThemes in Global Social Change
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note20, 20 black & white line drawings
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.