All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £13.00Trending at £16.94
- £10.00Trending at £10.84
- £8.00Trending at £8.79
- £9.69Trending at £10.96
- £7.51Trending at £9.98
- £7.62Trending at £7.75
- £3.59Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionWhich get-out-the-vote efforts actually succeed in ethnoracial communities - and why? Analyzing the results from hundreds of original experiments, the authors offer a persuasive new theory to explain why some methods work while others don't. They explore and compare a wide variety of efforts targeting ethnoracial voters.
- Author BiographyLisa Garcia Bedolla is Chancellor's Professor of education and political science at the University of California, Berkeley. Melissa R. Michelson is professor of political science at Menlo College, Atherton, California.
- Author(s)Lisa Garcia Bedolla,Melissa R. Michelson
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication14/09/2012
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleThe Institution for Social and Policy Studies
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note5 b-w illus.
- Weight453 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.