All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased upon analytical premises of Stanford School sociological institutionalism, Sebastian M. Buttner studies regional mobilisation in contemporary Europe from a new and innovative perspective.
- Author BiographySebastian M. Buttner is Lecturer in Social Theory and Cultural Sociology at the Institute of Sociology, University of Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany. His research interests include sociology of knowledge and culture, theory of modernity, transnationalization and regionalization in contemporary Europe, theories and practice of social government and social mobilization.
- Author(s)Sebastian M. Buettner
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/02/2012
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleStudies in European Sociology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note13 black & white tables, 14 black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine79 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.