All listings for this product
About this product
- Description11-year-old Caitlin has Asperger's syndrome, and has always had her older brother, Devon, to explain the confusing things around her. But when Devon is killed in a tragic school shooting, Caitlin has to try and make sense of the world without him.
- Author BiographyKathryn Erskine grew up country-hopping, living in the Netherlands, Israel, South Africa and Scotland before finally settling in Virginia, USA. After working as a lawyer for fifteen years, Kathryn realized that her real passion lay in writing. Mockingbird is her first novel to be published in the UK, and has already garnered high praise in America, winning a National Book Award in 2011.
- Author(s)Kathryn Erskine
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Weight214 g
- Width132 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £3.45Trending at £4.15
- £9.95Trending at £13.34
- £7.65Trending at £9.75
- £5.94Trending at £6.97
- £3.79Trending at £3.83
- £5.47Trending at £5.99
- £7.38Trending at £9.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.