Consider these sponsored items
- £13.62Was:£19.95Free postage
- £16.17Was:£19.95Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe standard textbook on aerodynamic theory, as applied to model flight.
- Author BiographyMartin Simons MA, MEd, BSc, now retired from his university teaching post has been flying models of all kinds, and full-scale sailplanes, for more than fifty years. His more advanced book Model Aircraft Aerodynamics is the standard work on its subject in the English language. Model Flight is a much simplified introduction to the same complex field.
- Author(s)Martin Simons
- PublisherSpecial Interest Model Books
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationHemel Hempstead
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpecial Interest Model Books
- Out-of-print date05/02/2015
- Content Note50 clr photos, 200 clr illus
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £8.66Trending at £11.95
- £7.69Trending at £7.98
- £13.25Trending at £18.99
- £10.22Trending at £15.01
- £13.93Trending at £19.08
- £5.58Trending at £5.87
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.