Model Based Inference in the Life Sciences: A Primer on Evidence by David R. Anderson (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £31.68Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 10 Dec
- £21.12Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 24 Nov
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook introduces a science philosophy called information theoretic based on Kullback-Leibler information theory. It focuses on a science philosophy based on multiple working hypotheses and statistical models to represent them.
- Author(s)David R. Anderson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/12/2007
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight305 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2008
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £56.83Trending at £57.77
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.