Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.94Trending at £24.54
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
About this product
- DescriptionA book that explores the derivation of multiscale models for dynamical systems, partnering algebra and geometry with a visual approach.
- Author BiographyA. J. Roberts is a Professor and Chair in the School of Mathematical Sciences at the University of Adelaide. He has lectured and conducted research at the University of New South Wales and the University of Southern Queensland and has published over 100 refereed international journal articles. As a leader in developing and applying a branch of modern dynamical systems theory, in conjunction with new computer algebra algorithms in scientific computing, Professor Roberts derives and interprets mathematical and computational models of complex multiscale systems, both deterministic and stochastic.
- Author(s)A. J. Roberts
- PublisherSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/12/2014
- Series TitleMathematical Modeling and Computation
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Weight1330 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.