All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA project book including 18 designs for workshop equipment based on the author's popular articles published in Model Engineer's Workshop magazine. The projects are in themselves satisfying exercises in metalworking that once completed will make valuable additions to the model engineer's range of equipment.
- Author BiographyHarold Hall was for a number of years the editor of Model Engineers' Workshop magazine and through its pages, he established himself as a mentor to tyro model engineers worldwide. He is the author of seven books in the indispensable Workshop Practice Series and lives in the Hertfordshire countryside. Harold Hall commenced an industrial apprenticeship in 1950 at the age of sixteen and worked as an electrical control systems engineer for thirty-five years before becoming editor of Model Engineer's Workshop magazine in 1991. Following retirement in 1995, he has continued to contribute metalworking articles to almost every issue of the magazine published since then. His crafting hobbies extend beyond model engineering to cabinet making, modelling, marquetry and pencil sketching.
- Author(s)Harold Hall
- PublisherSpecial Interest Model Books
- Date of Publication26/04/2007
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleWorkshop Practice
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 39
- Place of PublicationHemel Hempstead
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpecial Interest Model Books
- Content Note59 black and white photographs; 143 scale plans & line drawings
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £35.98Trending at £36.97
- £8.37Trending at £8.57
- £6.97Trending at £8.98
- £2.50Trending at £2.88
- £3.89Trending at £5.98
- £14.48Trending at £19.94
- £5.12Trending at £5.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.