All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.10Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis book proposes methods for the design and implementation of MPC systems using basis functions that confer a number of advantages. As well as presenting the theory, the author covers industrial applications and explains the subject of quadratic programming.
- Author BiographyLiuping Wang received her PhD in 1989 from the University of Sheffield, UK; subsequently, she was an adjunct associate professor in the Dept. of Chemical Engineering at the University of Toronto, Canada. From 1998 to 2002, she was a senior lecturer and research coordinator in the Center for Integrated Dynamics and Control, University of Newcastle, Australia before joining RMIT University where she is a professor and Head of Discipline of Electrical Engineering. She is the author of two books, joint editor of one book, and has published over 130 papers. Liuping Wang has been actively engaged in industry-oriented research and development since the completion of her PhD studies. Whilst working at the University of Toronto, Canada, she was a co-founder of an industry consortium for the identification of chemical processes. Since her arrival in Australia in 1998, she has been working with Australian government organisations and companies in the areas of food manufacturing, mining, automotive and power services, including Food Science Australia, Uncle Ben's Australia, CSR, BHP-Billiton, Pacific Group Technologies, Holden Innovation, Alinta, and ANCA. She leads the Control Systems program at the Australian Advanced Manufacturing Cooperative Research Center (AMCRC) that develops next generation technology platforms for the manufacturing industry. She is also on the Board of Directors of the Australian Power Academy that promotes power-engineering education and raises scholarships from the power industry to support undergraduate students.
- Author(s)Liuping Wang
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication04/03/2009
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleAdvances in Industrial Control
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight747 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.