All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- Author(s)David R. Anderson,Kenneth P. Burnham
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note51 black & white tables, biography
- Weight716 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 2nd ed. 2002
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction * Information and Likelihood Theory: A Basis for Model Selection and Inference * Basic Use of the Information-Theoretic Approach * Formal Inference From More Than One Model: Multi-Model Inference (MMI) * Monte Carlo Insights and Extended Examples * Statistical Theory and Numerical Results * Summary
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.