All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.39
- £2.34Trending at £3.00
- £1.95Trending at £2.88
- £7.82Trending at £8.98
- £11.54Trending at £14.87
- £9.50Trending at £9.97
- £10.23Trending at £16.78
About this product
- DescriptionSince its launch in 1972, this quarterly journal has been regarded as the world's leading ship modelling publication. The mixture of articles, reviews, news and comment from modelmakers world-wide provides the best and most detailed information available anywhere, and is enhanced with authentic plans, clear diagrams and many photographs.
- Author BiographyJohn Bowen is the author of several acclaimed titles for Conway Maritime Press and has been at the helm of Model Shipwright since its launch in 1972. His editorial experience and depth of knowledge have been key to its ongoing success.
- Author(s)John Bowen
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/06/2004
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleModel Shipwright S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note75 photographs & 40 plans/line drawings
- Weight235 g
- Width184 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.