All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.19
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionAssumes only a familiarity with algebra at the beginning graduate level; Stresses applications to algebra; Illustrates several of the ways Model Theory can be a useful tool in analyzing classical mathematical structures
- Author(s)David Marker
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number217
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight500 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.