Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionAn up-to-date and integrated introduction to model theory, designed to be used for graduate courses (for students who are familiar with first-order logic), and as a reference for more experienced logicians and mathematicians.
- Author(s)Wilfred Hodges
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/03/1993
- Series TitleEncyclopedia of Mathematics and Its Applications
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 42
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight1270 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Series Edited byGian-Carlo Rota,B. Doran,M. Ismail,T. Y. Lam,E. Wutwak,Philippe Flajolet,E. Lutwak
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.