All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis reference tool for sponsors and delegates of Model UN teams contains information that will be necessary to understand not only what happens at conferences, but also how to succeed. Chapters discuss the UN system, rules, voting procedure, resolution writing, caucuses, and more that will be highly useful in conference.
- Author BiographyGreg Hodgin is currently pursuing a PhD in political science, specializing in international relations. He is the founder and executive director of Tomorrow's Peacekeepers Today, a non-profit organization committed to merging international peace and security with human rights. Hodgin has participated in Model UN since 1994. He has launched the program at an Atlanta high school and Georgia State University and led the GSU team to Nationals. In his fifteen years in the program, he has never lost at conference.
- Author(s)Greg Hodgin
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication14/12/2011
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHamilton Books
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight181 g
- Width155 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.