Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £37.06Trending at £40.24
- £11.70Trending at £13.95
- £7.74Trending at £9.91
- £43.55Trending at £48.48
- £7.40Trending at £9.91
- £16.71Trending at £19.83
- £9.85Trending at £10.73
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/10/2012
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight753 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJames W. Haefner
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Part One: Principles: Models of systems; The modeling process; Qualitative model formulation; Quantitative model formulation; Simulation Paradigms; Numerical techniques; Parameter estimation; Model validation; Model analysis; Stochastic models; Part Two: Applications: Photsynthesis and plant growth; Hormonal control in mammals; Populations and individuals; Chemostats; Spatial patterns and processes; Scaling models; Chaos in biology; Cellular automata and growth; Evolutionary computation; Complex adaptive systems; References; Index
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.