All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionExperts examine new modeling strategies for the interpretation of biological data and their integration into the conceptual framework of theoretical biology, detailing approaches that focus on morphology, development, behavior, or evolution.
- Author BiographyManfred D. Laubichler is Professor of Theoretical Biology and History of Biology and Affiliated Professor of Philosophy at the School of Life Sciences and Centers for Biology and Society and Social Dynamics and Complexity at Arizona State University.He is the coeditor of From Embryology to Evo-Devo (MIT Press, 2007). Gerd B. Muller, is Professor of Zoology and Head of the Department of Theoretical Biology at the University of Vienna and President of the Konrad Lorenz Institute for Evolution and Cognition Research.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication12/10/2007
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleVienna Series in Theoretical Biology
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note103 fig/13 tbl illus.
- Weight885 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byGerd B. Muller,Manfred D. Laubichler
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.