All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.53
- £20.52Trending at £21.13
- £19.26Trending at £26.15
- £12.55Trending at £15.15
- £9.27Trending at £11.68
- £16.94Trending at £21.25
- £17.34Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionModeling of flow and transport in groundwater has become an important focus of scientific research in recent years. The main applications of the models are: thermal and saline convection, geothermal flow, saltwater intrusion, flow through salt formations etc.
- Author(s)Ekkehard Holzbecher
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/10/2012
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note52 Tables, black and white; 117 Illustrations, black and white; XVII, 286 p. 117 illus.
- Weight474 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.