All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionIn the process of building and using models to comprehend the dynamics of the atmosphere, ocean and climate, this title helps the readers learn how the different components of climate systems function, interact with each other, and vary over time. It focuses on the effects of climate change.
- Author(s)Walter A. Robinson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/03/2001
- Series TitleModeling Dynamic Systems
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight509 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2001
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.