All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.99Trending at £8.98
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
- £6.40Trending at £6.94
About this product
- DescriptionThe parameterization of income distributions using Lorenz Curves is a useful technique to analyze the characteristics of income inequality within a given population. This book brings together classic papers in the field including cutting-edge contributions.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/08/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEconomic Studies in Inequality, Social Exclusion and Well-Being
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note41 black & white tables, biography
- Weight653 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDuangkamon Chotikapanich
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.