Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents advances in nanoscale imaging capabilities of scanning transmission electron microscopes, along with superresolution techniques, special denoising methods, application of mathematical/statistical learning theory, and compressed sensing.
- Author BiographyThomas Vogt is Director of the NanoCenter Educational Foundation and Distinguished Professor of Chemistry & Biochemistry at the University of South Carolina. Wolfgang Dahmen is a professor at RWTH Aachen. Peter G. Binev is a Professor of Mathematics at the University of South Carolina.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/03/2012
- Series TitleNanostructure Science and Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note40 black & white tables, biography
- Weight455 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byPeter Binev,Thomas Vogt,Wolfgang Dahmen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.