Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.48Trending at £9.07
- £6.59Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £6.52Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.10
- £3.49Trending at £6.78
About this product
- DescriptionInformed by the latest developments, this volume adds a much-needed focus on direct methodology to the literature on control and systems theory. New material presented includes representation techniques for stochastic systems involving Levy processes.
- Author BiographyKenneth Knoblauch is a researcher in the Department of Integrative Neurosciences in Inserm Unit 846, The Stem Cell and Brain Research Institute and associated with the University Claude Bernard, Lyon 1, in France. Laurence T. Maloney is Professor of Psychology and Neural Science at New York University. His research focusses on applications of mathematical models to perception, motor control and decision making.
- Author(s)Kenneth Knoblauch,Laurence T. Maloney
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- Series TitleUse R!
- Series Part/Volume Number32
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note5 Tables, black and white; 4 Illustrations, color; 99 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 365 p. 103 illus., 4 illus. in color.
- Weight587 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.