All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis edited volume expands the scope of risk management beyond finance to include resources and environment issues in China. It presents the state-of-the-art approaches of using risk management to effectively manage resources and environment. Both case studies and theoretical methodologies are discussed.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication24/07/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleComputational Risk Management
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXIV, 578 p.
- Weight1045 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byDash Wu,Yong Zhou
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.